– A comfortable top jug that isn’t too big or too small, but just right for warming up and general pulling exercises.
– Two custom tapered edges that are perfect for progressive load modification training. Edges so comfortable you can even use them to train pocket grips.
– The same comfortable top jug from the J2015 component for warming up and general pulling exercises.
– A sequence of three edges for minimum edge depth training
Each profile is available in a single 22in piece and pairs of 5.5in pieces
– The Simple Board End Caps are versatile components that accept any bolt-on Tension Climbing hold with a 5in. diameter or less.
– The circular mounting planes are angled at 30° which creates a neutral wrist angle during overhead loading. This design adds a new dimension to hangboard training by reducing wrist strain on certain grip types and facilitating compression training. Keep an eye out for new holds being released specifically for use on the Simple Board End Caps!